You may be asked to find articles for your research. These are short works
that are published in magazines, like the Economist, or journals,
like the Canadian Journal of Chemistry.
Tip: Remember to take advantages of the limiter: Scholarly (Peer-Reviewed) to limit primarily to journal articles.
Can't remember what to do?
1. In the search box put your search terms.
2. Hit Go.
3. If you are off campus remember to login with your student number and myUFV password.
4. Then look at your results. If you are looking for journal articles click on the limit Scholarly (Peer Reviewed) to the left of your results.
5. Then search your results for an article that looks good to you. When you find it click on the PDF full text link/HTML full text to open the article. If there is no link for the full text click on Full Text Finder
6. If you are looking for books, click on the limit Catalogue only. You might have to change your search terms to be more simple when looking for books. If the Scholarly Peer Reviewed Journals limit is ticked you will have to remove it to see books.