Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Largely entertainment
- Feature unusual or sensational news items, gossip about celebrities, and human interest stories
- Some book reviews
Screenshot taken February 14,2016 from http://www.nationalenquirer.com/
- Non-technical, often simple, language
- Inflammatory, intended to create disbelief
Screenshot taken February 14, 2016 from http://www.nationalenquirer.com/photos/hollywoods-craziest-conspiracy-theories/photo/99826/
- Original sources can be obscure or questionable
Screenshot taken February 14, 2016 from http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/40022/study-halloween-candy-makes-kids-smarter/
- Commercial/trade publishers
- Many graphics and pictures
- Lots of color ads
Screenshot taken February 14, 2016 from http://weeklyworldnews.com/reprints/.
My Library Account
Renew your library materials to avoid fines ... oh, and check to see if you owe fines, too.
Libanswers provides you with access to various tutorials on using the library ... from the library catalogue to "Full Text Finder" and frequently asked questions.
Guide for Students at a Distance
Don't come to campus? These services are for you.